Are you disease activity free?

I am currently sitting in the lounge at Heathrow Airport. I am about to travel to the Cleveland Clinic, in Ohio, to attend a meeting on "Freedom from MS Disease Activity"; a subject that is very close to my heart. This concept is well advanced in the fields of oncology, rheumatology and infectious disease. We have to embrace this concept if we are to make a real difference to the lives of MSers; for example this concept is the starting point of a definition of what we consider a cure in MS. 

For those of you who are interested the following is a draft programme of the meeting:



As you can I see I have to give a talk on the subject. My talk would be so much better if I could present some data on whether or not this concept has reached the clinics. I would therefore appreciate it if you could help by completing the following survey, which will take less than a minute, to see if if you have been exposed to the "disease-activity free " concept in clinic. Please note that all surveys done via this blog are anonymous. 

Thank you.

Labels: