MouseDoc & The Not so Great North Run

Sponsor the MouseDoc for the "Not So Great North Run"

All Proceeds to go to the Neuroscience Nominated 2012 Charity.
This is Aims2cure-Where Every Penny Donated Goes to Research

For those of you who don't know the MouseDoc, he is Size Lard and this may be the chance to help kill him off, by encouraging him to do a half marathon. This is 13.1 miles (21.1km).

Is he fit?...fit to drop I would say.  When was the last time he did a 13 mile run........Well Never! Why would you want to do that? Especially when carrying a sack of spuds (In American= potato or in Dan Quailian = potatoe) on your belly?


But could he pound the Streets of Newcastle for the Great North Run?...........Not Really, unless he wants to end up unable to walk or in severe pain at the very least. Too Much Stress on a Knackered Back.
If you are like me, I can't run and certainly I can't run round the streets or parks, so why not join me and do something different and help raise money in my Not So Great North Run on 9th December 2012, which is the day of the Santa Run 2012.

Alternatively if you or a friend actually want to do the Santa run, why not support the MS Trust click here or MS Society click here  where you can run in Greenwich Park, London and do 5km (3.1km) or 10km (6.2km) in a Santa Suit.  However, check areas where you live, as there are loads of other Santa Runs on or around that day. 

My travel is not going to be in the North of England round the streets of Newcastle but North London in a Gym. There I aim to travel the equivalent of 13.1 miles on a Low-Impact Cross Trainer.  There will be no Santa Suit, I'll never get one to fit!  No doubt a bespoke MouseDoc T shirt.

Why don't you join me and pop down to your local gym, if you are a member, or do something else. Set yourself a goal: 1km, 5km 10km, 13.1miles etc, swim, cycle or something else. Get yourself sponsored and donate to my charity or another of your choosing. We can't all run but we can do our bit.

If you want to join me on the Just Giving Donation Site, we can form a team, if I can work out how to do it!

Just Giving: www.justgiving.com/MouseDoctor
Text: MDOC50 plus amount (£x) to 70070 ( for 1, 2, 5 or 10) I tried it on the Mouse Phone and you can even do gift aid so they can get you tax back off the UK Government)

As a well know UK supermarket says: "Every little helps" so even a quid (that's one pound to Americans/Europeans/Asians/Australians  etc.) would be much appreciated.

Labels: