Not So Great North Run


If you are like me, I can't run and  so I'm doing the Not So Great North Run on 9th December 2012. This is a half marathon with a twist

My travel is not going to be in the North of England but North London in a Gym. There I aim to travel the equivalent of 13.1 miles on a Low-Impact Cross Trainer.


Why don't you join me and pop down to your local gym, if you are a member, or do something else. Set yourself a goal: 1km, 5km 10km, 13.1miles etc, swim, cycle or something else. Get yourself sponsored and donate to my charity or another of your choosing. We can't all run but we can do our bit.

Just Givingwww.justgiving.com/MouseDoctor


Text: MDOC50 plus amount (£x) to 70070 (I tried it on the Mouse Phone and you can even do gift aid so they can get you tax back off the UK Government)

Labels: