Gagging for a Beer-ECTRIMS excess

Well I have just arrived to the ECTRIMS jamboree and after a long days travel, I am gagging for a Beer so I am very,very pleased that some company has placed hundreds of foot steps directly to the bar!

Thanks

When I was at school I learned to read a map and could work out... turn right from the Underground, cross the road and walk straight on to the hotel . It is amazing that pharma think that neuros can not do this. but then again ....Left foot advert right foot Ectrims

It is amazing that neuros have not learned to walk, especially as they spend their lives monitoring people (MSers) walking.

They (neuros) have been turning up bus load after bus load as they are clearly unable to work out public transport from restuarant X.

I wonder why drugs cost so much?

MS is the Grand Canyon, now that's another one

Labels: