Tuesday, 24 June 2014

Benefit Risk from a healthcare provider and MSer perspective

2014 Global MS Medical Summit, Budapest 2014 #MSBlog #MSResearch

"For those attending the meeting in Budapest; as promised, my presentation from this morning. As usual you will notice that I have reused my slides. I hope I got the following messages across:
  1. treat early
  2. treat actively
  3. monitor
  4. treat-2-target of NEDA
  5. move beyond NEDA to prevent end-organ damage
  6. look-out for a cure
You are welcome to download and use my slides."



CoI: multiple

3 comments:

  1. What feedback did you get at the conference?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prof G's talk was the highlight of the meeting.

      Delete

Please note that all comments are moderated and any personal or marketing-related submissions will not be shown.