The ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS meeting is an important date in the MS Research calendar with lots of research being reported including trial results and future therapy ideas. We predict that highlights of this years programme will be:
- Remyelination - restorative therapies
- Metabolism - mitochondrial dysfunction
- Daclizumab results - Phase three trial results
The three Question Time Hangouts will be held within the lunch hours of the conference;
- Wednesday 10th September 12:00-13:00 Boston; 17:00-18:00 British Summer Time; 18:00-19:00 Central European Summer Time
- Thursday 11th September 12:00-13:00 Boston; 17:00-18:00 British Summer Time; 18:00-19:00 Central European Summer Time
- Friday 12th September 12:00-13:00 Boston; 17:00-18:00 British Summer Time; 18:00-19:00 Central European Summer Time
At the start of the hangout we’ll get the experts to sum up what research has been presented on that day and then you are free to join in the discussion. You can see the schedule for ACTRIMS-ECTRIMS from the conference website.
A note on things to consider if you would like to get involved:
Anyone will be able to watch the discussions as they will be 'On Air' discussions but if you'd like to ask questions you have to have a Google+ account and 'join' the discussion. There are two ways to do this, one by joining it when it’s already started or being invited to the Hangout before it starts, please send us your email address to email@example.com if you would like to do this. We will of course not use your email for any other purposes or pass it on.
The camera on your computer/tablet/phone may be automatically switched on when you join the conversation and so you will be visible to the other participants. If you want to remain anonymous please turn the camera off.