Tuesday, 16 September 2014

ClinicSpeak: holistic approach to MS version 4.0

My holistic approach to MS: a work in progress. #ClinicSpeak #MSBlog #MSResearch

"As promised I have  tried to update and expand my London Tube map analogy of the holistic approach to MS. The idea is to one day link this map to click through topics to help MSers self-manage their disease. Please feel free to comment on the map and suggest changes or additions. Please note this is a work in progress and it will continue  to evolve over time and I am sure contains errors. This upgrade is the result of being jet-lagged and having time on my hand due to insomnia."

5 comments:

  1. I hadn't realised that the idea is to eventually click through to more information - good idea. I hope you recover from your jet lag in a few days, but it sounds like you are not wasting the insomniac hours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is off-topic, but can you please give some info on what happened to Max Faulkner, and how did he pass away so young? Did he have MS?

    Nevertheless, I was a fan of his writings on this blog. I always assumed he was old but it turns outh that he was very young. It's a sad loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. That's so sad. My condolences. Can't help but feel he'd have gone onto make Britain a more just country, perhaps.

      Delete
  3. An Holistic Approach to Managing MS; beta ver 4.0
    Perhaps increased MS problems during the period of the menstrual cylce could be included. Women with MS really suffer and it might be quite easy to treat. Most women nothing can be done about it and thus don't complain.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and any personal or marketing-related submissions will not be shown.