Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Brain training...drop the Wii and push the brush?

Recently ProfG made a post about art trumping exercise
about a BBC post on "Trust me I'm a Doctor"

What's the best way to fight memory loss?

"Scientists looked at a battery of cognitive tests and the results were clear-cut. The stand-out group was those who had attended the art class".

So will ProfG drop pharma and pick up a paint brush?



In the article (Click) it seems the naked male model made a big impression.

ProfG said "Maybe I could persuade the Mouse Doctor to strip off?".......Careful what you wish for:-)



This is what you get when I slip out of my Mouse Onesie

Enjoy your breakfast:-)

5 comments:

  1. Mouse,

    Glad to see your dieting is having dramatic results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :))!! And you're leaving the comments open on this one? I'll be kind - Confucius says "The superior man is modest in his speech, but exceeds in his actions".

    ReplyDelete
  3. coffee just exited from my nose....hysterical

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and any personal or marketing-related submissions will not be shown.