NewsSpeak: finally some good news for PPMSers

Finally a positive trial for PPMS. #NewsSpeak #MSBlog #MSResearch

"As far as news, and good news, goes this ECTRIMS is going to be the best ever. As you can see from the Roche press release below the phase 3 study of ocrelizumab (anti-CD20) in PPMS is positive. Yes, ocrelizumab slows the acquisition of disability in PPMSers."

"What more can I say? Except, I would like to thank all the PPMSers who participated in this study; without your commitment this study would never have happened."

"I have been saying for years on this blog that the B cell is where all the action is in MS. These results prove that! Why? I have an hypothesis, many of you know it, but more on that later. I need to take a moment to reflect on this result, and to savour the moment, before saying anymore."


CoI: multiple, Prof G sits on the steering committee of this trial, Dr K was the PI of this study at Barts Health. 

Labels: , ,