Please Read the Blog Conduct

You said

AnonymousTuesday, September 15, 2015 12:22:00 p.m.


"Mr Angry here....................................Please don't start another batch of pictures of Lego figure or images of Camelot or whatever else floats your boat ................ I bet the mice doctors are looking forward to ECTRIMS 2015 when Big G heads off to Spain..................... I would shudder if MD was let loose on the streets of Barcelona - drunk overweight Brit in a Leeds Utd football shirt. Thankfully I've instructed the Border Agency to stop plus-size men with a pony tails and dodgy waist coats from leaving the country in October. Please no more silly cartoon pictures - this is supposed to be a serious Blog!"


How do you address such a comment?...but as I don't have any waistcoats I guess Mr. A is referring to someone else.  

                                Building Hope for the Future.

Please read the the Blog Conduct

Labels: