Are you planning any resolutions for 2016? Optimising your Brain Health? #ClinicSpeak #MSBlog #BrainHealth
"The NMSS' webcast on 'Making the Most of Your Life with MS in 2016 and Beyond' is now online if you want to watch it."
"I hope the issues discussed will make you reflect on your health and what you would like to do in 2016. I am being remarkably adherent to my own personal challenge ('the first day of the rest of my life') and I am feeling so much better for it. The MouseDoctor has also joined in and I am hoping that all of Barts-MS will do the same in 2016."
Moderator: Kate Milliken, founder, Milligrace Productions. Kate has been living with MS since 2006
- Symptom management and promising therapies
- Wellness strategies, including addressing depression and using exercise to enhance quality of life
- Encouraging research on the horizon
"The Brain Health Challenge; are you and your healthcare professional up for it?"
- Dr. Gavin Giovannoni, Professor of Neurology, Blizard Institute, Barts and The London School of Medicine
- Dr. Rob Motl, Professor, Dept. of Kinesiology and Community Health, Univ. of Illinois
- Dr. Nancy L. Sicotte, Professor and Vice Chair, Department of Neurology, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Dr. Timothy Coetzee, Chief Advocacy, Services and Research Officer for the National MS Society.
Labels: BrainHealth, ClinicSpeak, NMSS, Webinar