BrainHealth & ClinicSpeak: AAN 2016

Brain Health is a major theme at the AAN 2016; MS is on the button and ahead of the other neurodegenerative diseases. #BrainHealth #AAN2016

"Our Brain Health policy document is getting a lot air time at the AAN. There have been many sessions focusing on the issues raised in the document in particular early effective treatment and rapid escalation when indicated. I have had several people compliment us on how well written and clear the document is. The community is beginning to adopt the slogan 'Time is Brain' in MS; there have been several references to it in the sessions I have attended. Apologies for not posting more frequently, I have simply been too busy with meetings and sessions. I will do a highlights post when I get back. I need to rush; I need to get my 30+ minutes of aerobic exercise as part of my 2016 Brain Health Challenge."


Please help and support our initiative by signing up online!

Labels: ,