#NeuroSpeak: ECF Baveno presentation

Immunosuppression as a treatment for multiple sclerosis. #NeuroSpeak #MSBlog #ECF2016

As promised, my presentation from the opening Excemed medical education satellite symposium this morning at the European Charcot Foundation meeting in Baveno. I followed an excellent talk by Professor Reinhold Hohlfeld on the reshaping the immune system as a treatment strategy for MS. He used myeloablative HSCT as the example underpinning his talk. In comparison, my talk covered the treatment strategies that are currently being used in MS. I focused on the immunosuppressive agents, highligting the differences between maintaince and pulsed immunosuppression. I got very good feedback from the talk with several delegates requesting my slides.  



CoI: multiple

Labels: , , , ,