#ThinkSpeak: Do you have any wishes for 2017?

Any MS ideas and suggestions for 2017? #ThinkSpeak #BartsMS #MSBlog

My 'holidays' started last night. We had dinner with a very good friend from my clinical firm in medical school. Her son has just graduated from Wits medical school in Johannesburg. This is 29 years after we graduated; where has the time gone? We all agreed that 2016 was an annus horribilis; I have never felt so unsettled about global, national and local events. It is clear that the status quo is not an option; change happens. Despite this I am grateful for what I have; my health, my family, a dog who loves me, I am still running, I have a vocation that continues to stimulate me and it makes me think and I think we are making a difference. I am determined to make the next 2 weeks count; I want to return to work rested, full or vigour and ready for the year ahead. 

Barts-MS has set it self many challenges for 2017; some are ongoing projects that need closure. However, there will be a few new ones and some that we have yet to think of. I would therefore like you to think about what you want us to do? Do you have any Christmas wishes, any ideas, any challenges for us and the wider MS community? Don't be shy this blog is forum for open and honest discussion. 




Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year or Happy Holidays!