Is ProfG making us go fishing?

ProfG's highlight of the month in MSARDS
               was EAE in Zebra fish (click here for a free copy)

                                 
I thought I would add more    
       There's a video of EAE in fish....not for the faint hearted 

The fish will die, so one needs to put in endpoints,before the paralysis

Why a highlight
Is prof G trying to get rid of Me?
He even asked if I have got the fish tanks yet:-(
                            

FishDoctor,
Should we be investing in this area? 
Can I afford it?, Can I afford to Ignore it?                  
                            
I guess the Home Orifice 
is getting their wellies out, ready to make the mousers
go fishing.
                                                                                 
What do you think?........Dr. Doox?

Will it be Fish & Mice...an add-on or an instead of?

Labels: