Wednesday, 6 September 2017

#GuestPost & #ClinicSpeak: self-monitoring walking speed.

Are you up for monitoring your own walking speed? #GuestPost #ClinicSpeak

Summary: This guest post presents the results of a small validation study comparing the assessment of the timed-25-foot walk in clinic with that done at home by people with MS. 



A simple reminder about who I am. My name is Nicolas Dubuisson. I completed my medical training in Belgium and so far I am 3 years through my Neurology training, so well on the way to becoming a Neurologist. I joined BartsMS as an ECTRIMS Clinical Training Fellow to ProfG four months ago. I plan to stay with Barts team until October 2017.


3 comments:

  1. The white coat, is this a lab coat or a doctors white coat? I haven't seen a doctors white coat for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a doctor's white coat. In Belgium, we are still using them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would love an update on this... self monitoring of not only walking speed but endurance (even for those wihtout excessive restrictions at this stage) would be really really useful.

    ReplyDelete

Please note that all comments are moderated and any personal or marketing-related submissions will not be shown.