ClinicSpeak: using social media to manage MS

Can we manage MS using social media? #ClinicSpeak #MSBlog #MSResearch #ECTRIMS2015

"Self-management of MS is the latest buzz word. Is it feasible?"

"I gave a lecture at our teaching course on Wednesday at ECTRIMS on the use of social media. I prefer to use the term patient-activation; by empowering MSers with knowledge you activate them to demand the services they need."

"In my ECTRIMS talk on unmet needs I deliberately put services, symptomatic treatments and the adoption of innovations at the top of my list. Why? In my opinion if we get these right all other things will fall into place. Do you agree or disagree with me? Let's start a debate on what is needed to create a better future for MSers and their families."

How to use social media to manage ms from Gavin Giovannoni

ECTRIMS 2015 Hot topics therapeutic update unmet needs - gg2 from Gavin Giovannoni

Labels: , , ,