NewsSpeak: Thank you

Thank you for your generous support, it is much appreciated. #NewsSpeak #MSBlog

"Barts-MS received the following certificate from the MS Trust for raising £2524.25 from our team run in July. Mouse Doctor was a little upset that his name was left off the certificate; he did his 10km on a cross-trainer in the gym instead of pounding the roads of London. A large number of our blog followers sponsored us; so a big  thank you for helping us raise the money."

"Somebody challenged me yesterday to run next year's London marathon. I would love to, but until I start running regularly (4 or more times per week) I will not know if my hip is up to it. I am too scared to have an x-ray in case I find out if I have osteoarthritis. I am in denial; not too dissimilar from a large number of my patients who don't want to know if there MS is active on MRI or not."

"I will only commit to next year's marathon if I am confident of being able to get the training in and being able to complete the race. I will keep you informed on the running side of my "Brain Health" initiative."


MS Trust Thank You from Gavin Giovannoni

Labels: , ,